I just moved – do I need to notify USCIS?

In a recent major policy change, anyone living in the U.S. who is not a U.S. citizen must report every change of address to USCIS within 10 days of the move on Form AR-11.

For proof of due diligence, it is strongly recommended that the form be sent using Certified Mail with Return Receipt cards. Please note that if you have a case pending with USCIS, the Form AR-11 does not also change your address for your case. You should contact your legal counsel and notify the service center handling your case separately.

Official instructions on the USCIS Form AR-11 may be found here.